The scope for Halal Consultancy includes:
- Advise on local authority's Halal requirements.
- Halal Certification and Compliance Training
- Gap analysis studies on halal certification requirements.
- Halal Certification application
- Halal standard implementation
- Advice on Halal product ingredients
- Halal documentation
o Supervise on documentation maintenance for Halal Systems managements.
o Compiling HALAL documents required by authorities
o Preparation of full set of documents for submissions.
- Submission of documents to authorities
- Follow-up of submission with authorities
- Responding to deficiency letters and variations
Covering the following scope of certifications and services:
- Food Industry
- Hotel and eating establishment
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Health supplement
- Traditional medicine
- Ritual Cleansing (Sertu)
- OEM Manufacturing
Apart from halal advisory and consultancy, we also provide pharmaceutical and cosmetic products registration services with regulatory authorities in Ministry of Health, providing technical training for the industry and government agencies such as GMP training, product dossier submission training, regulatory updates, and other special training requested by the clients.
Our consultants also have expertise in technical documents translation from English to Malaysia Language and vice versa. For detailed information on how we assist you, please contact us now to obtain a free consultation session.